• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

siezure disorder/epilepsy and LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosedog

Bluelighter
I have just been diagnosed with a seizure disorder. My first seizure was while playing n64 about 8 months ago, this was during daily opiate use and I was on 1mg of klonopin a day.

my 2nd and last seizure was very bad. I ran out of my klonopin and was withdrawing for about a week. I finally got my refill, popped 3 of them immediately. I was at target and my mom was still shopping so I went outside to smoke a cig. As I was walking back inside, I started hallucinating (I cannot describe the hallucinations), they caused me to panic and i felt my heartrate increase. Next thing I know I am fighting 6 cops while 2 paramedics were trying to get me in an ambulance.
I woke up in the hospital, had to stay for about 5 days because I had muscle breakdown and I had 6 staples in my head where I busted it open on the floor of Target.

Since then I am now on Lamictal and 3mg klonopin per day. I am NOT abusing my kpin anymore....NEVER AGAIN.

Anyway, if i take LSD will I be at risk of having another seizure? what about other psychedelics? I will never take E again, but i have always had a love for LSD and ketamine and DMT, but I am afraid I may not ever be able to enjoy these drugs again. especially at festivals with lightshows and things like that.

(I had an MRI last week, the results should be in soon)

I would say you should wait before you take LSD. Later on down the line you may be able to use those three drugs you mentioned (LSD DMT special K) but you should wait.

Also, just thought I'd mention to you I've heard that nicotine increases the rate at which benzos leave your body. So that may have affected you and triggered that seizure... you may already know that but just thought i'd let you know in case you didn't

In the meantime, try to keep your health as good as possible and if you stabalize for a long time without seizures, then you can start thinking about dosing. Fish oil is good for the brain if you are not supplementing with it currently

Status
Not open for further replies.